Welcome to our studios in Malmö, Sweden for world-class hosting, creation and collaboration within sound, media, art and live events. Our unique combination of technical facilities, dedicated team and hands-on approach make us your ideal partner for all kinds of productions – from a short voiceover recording to major art events.
Our facilities are located in the heart of a former railway factory. The rough industrial architecture is an inspiring contrast to our modern customised spaces. All of our studios are accessible by car, bike and public transport.
- 30 minutes by car from Copenhagen Airport
- 10 mins by car from Malmö Central Station
- Ground floor access without steps or elevators
- Easy access for large lorries and trailers
Our sound studios consist of a spacious control room, a small recording studio in massive beechwood and one large stage – all with outstanding acoustic qualities. The visual communication between spaces is seamless. Our team of experienced engineers, producers and sound designers work with the highest technical standard of audio hardware and software.
- Post production
- Sound design for film, game, performing arts
For more detailed information read the technical rider.
Stage & Media Studio
The stage and media studio comprises 180 square metres and up to nine metres of ceiling height. The massive beechwood floor is shock absorbent, making it ideal for dance, stunts and physical work as well as handling heavy film and theatre equipment. The outstanding acoustics make the space ideal for large music, film and broadcast productions. It is possible to customize the space with white, black-box or green-screen curtains.
- Photography and film productions
- Large-scale recordings
- Rehearsals, theatre and dance
Into more space
Together with our partners we can offer a multitude of spaces suitable for very large productions.
- Events and conferences
- Film and broadcast productions
- Pop-up shops and markets
- Art exhibitions and fashion shows
Additional services from in-house companies
- Audio design, pre- and postproduction: Silas Bieri Audioproduction
- Choreography, dance, theatre: Emma Ribbing and Khamlane Halsackda
- Analogue and digital photography, Mastering: Alexis Cancino
- Lighting rental, costumes and tailoring: Stagevision AB
- Interactive design and product development: Utskottet
- Scenography and set constructions: Jonas Bengtsson Malmö Dekor Fabrik
- Audio rental: Eurosound mediacrew AB
- Rigging services: XLNS Rigging AB